Thursday, August 21, 2008

Exercise 4: Flickr

Wow, what a wonderful new world Flickr opens up for me! It's amazing how many images you can view at a click -- had to say it's so easy to get carried away (have done just that!) -- and the pictures I got to view are just fantastic and breathtakingly beautiful, wish I could take photos like that -- it's inspiring! To make it even better I learnt to post whatever photos I like to my blog, and hope I'll be able to do more to them as I go along with more exercise, like editing, customizing them to sit beautifully in my blog! The following is the site I explored into:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29130527@N07/2779188152/in/pool-art_of_nature

2 comments:

Aunty of 3 said...

Welcome aboard! Like you...I was in awe of Flickr and all is contained. Very inspiring and impressive. You've got some other fun exercises ahead too...

catchup said...

Thank you. I know it is still a long way to go............